My Funny-forum=))
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

My Funny-forum=))

hier ist mein forum! habt viel spaß hier=)

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

This solved my big problem

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Assurfcr
Gast

This solved my big problem Empty
BeitragThema: This solved my big problem   This solved my big problem Icon_minitime1Mi Aug 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Hello. Quote:my guess is that Shrink isn't closing/finalising the disc.is DVD Shrink not closing the disc when it's finished?DVD Shrink does not burn disc's and so it has no control over finalizing disc's. DVD Shrink allows automatic burning with programs such as DVD Decrypter, Nero or CopyToDVD. They control the burning of disc's.Quote:I have both Nero and Roxio installed and have no problems with either.If you don't have a problem then why are you having a problem? Many people claim that Roxio conflicts with other burning programs like Nero. Most people on this forum prefer Nero and remove Roxio. Nero can do every thing that Roxio can.Other than that we would need an exact error message or log to know what is going wrong. I could be a media issue because they can be bad toward the outer edge and may not finalize. Did you use Deep Analysis to make sure the DVD Target Size was met? If not then you may have to reduce the DVD Target size to make up for miscalculation caused by not using Deep Analysis. Even then the default size may be to large for some disc'sMany people reduce the DVD Target Size to as low as 4300MB to make sure that they are not burning to the outer edge of the disc. 11 Aug 2004 @ 17:35
Nach oben Nach unten

This solved my big problem
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
My Funny-forum=)) :: Gäste! immer hier willkommen!-
Gehe zu: